Our community has always been at the heart of Hoag. Back in 1952, the original Hoag Hospital was built by dedicated community members who came together to build a hospital for themselves, their neighbors and friends on the coast. That commitment began a tradition of investmentby the community in the health and well-being of the community.
Because of that tradition of generous support, Hoag has been able to expand its scope to serve all of Orange County and to stay on the leading edge of advanced treatments and technology.
We are deeply grateful to our donors and committed to providing meaningful, thoughtful and personalized recognition of their gifts.